Martin Key was founded in 2015. We have our target set out to become the Swedish fashion house, known worldwide for its uncompromising designs, handcrafted to perfection by true masters of their trade. Our signature pieces are the customized leather jackets that we make in our own factory in the forests of Malung in Dalarna – Sweden.
We never take shortcuts in our creations and for the products in our collections that we cannot produce ourselves we make sure to find the best possible manufacturers. Our shoes, sneakers, knitwear and t-shirts are made in Italy whereas denim and accessories made in Sweden. We find partners that share our passion for perfection and from that common ground, we build strong relationships.
Purpose of position:
To be responsible for our new Martin Key showroom on Mäster Samuelsgatan 10 in Stockholm (Östermalm). As a showroom manager you will work very close with the founder of Martin Key and be responsible for sales and delivering excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction. You will also be running the daily operations of the store, making sure it runs smoothly and effectively. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks as well as to make sure that sold products are ordered and delivered to our customers in a timely manner.
You will be responsible to handle customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner as well as managing store budgets and updating financial records. In addition, we want the showroom manager to give our followers a glimpse on what’s going on in Martin Key showroom on a regular basis especially during our in-house events.
Mid and long term the responsibilities for the showroom manager will be to hiring, training, and overseeing new staff as well as help build our retail strategy and develop more Martin Key showrooms around the world.
Showroom manager requirements:
- Strong on sales and customer management abilities.
- You work independently, dare to ask questions, are well organized and you get things done.
- Have a passion fashion from the top shelf and genuine craftsmanship.
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in retail or alternatively in a highly service-oriented business, ideally partly in a managerial role.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and fluent in both Swedish and English.
What we offer:
- The position is a full-time position with managerial responsibilities and a market-oriented salary.
- Be part of a company that has big visions, even bigger dreams and determination to make these become reality. We have a quote in our company that goes; Passion, determination and guts can take you far but how far is up to you.
- You will get the chance to be there when things happens and to learn from a great network of successful people.
- Experience is important, but even more so are your ambitions. If you believe in our statement and are ready to work for it, then you will have huge impact on our business. The position is based in Stockholm with possibilities for an immediate start.
Send a Cover Letter, CV and photo to email@example.com